SHN ID 125366
- Yet another great fob analog recording from Mark McCue!
- Two master cassette recordings were made (mics > D5 > D5). This source is from 1st deck out.
- Recording levels were changed at least four times to compensate for the soundman's abrupt changes.
- Set II tape flip cross-faded. 12 sec of Franklin's patched. Donor Rap and first 29 sec of Not Fade Away patched.
- All patches from MK41's>V3>SD744t. Recorded by Keith Litzenberger.
- All editing and mastering with UAD-2 in 24/88.2. SBE Free, meta-tagging w/ xAct
- Much thanks to Andrew Kolodjeski (loan of mics, stand and Sony D5s), Mary Orr, Ted Krzyzanowski and Alex Ford (mic stand blocking).
Phil Lesh - bass/vocals
John Kadlecik - guitar/vocals
John Medeski - keyboards
John Scofield - guitar
Joe Russo - drums
Uploaded by Albix on